This role requires someone who is self-motivated, proactive in solving problems, and a good
communicator both verbally and with written communications. Establishing relationships with
customers and working well with team members will be key for both short-term and long-term
success. Competency and willingness to learn all aspects of production and materials used will
provide opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with the sales team to review client expectations, and confirm those
expectations in client-facing communication
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the project contract and scope.
- Ensure that the project scope is completed on time and within budget.
- Ordering typical materials for production line
- Coordinating internal construction crew and subcontractors for ADU’s and Shed’s.
- Ensure all inspections and corresponding reports are performed, signed off, issued, and
- Prepare project status and scheduling for management and clients.
- Maintain professional relationships with all parties, throughout the entire process, from
permitting to job completion.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Understanding of building code and technical construction technologies
- Demonstrates ability to consistently meet deadlines and follow through with tasks and
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, architects/engineers, vendors,
subcontractors, project team etc. via email, in person, and on the phone.
Job type: Part-time
Pay: Commission based
- Fast growing company
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to grow
- Snack bar